Monday, April 20, 2009

When I go shopping for dress shoes , how do i know which ones are the ones I can use shoe polish on ?

I recently started to pay attention to my shoes and I love shining them (I blame military school).. but anyway, I want to buy the ones that I have to use Shoe polish on the ones where you put the time and effort in it you can see your face.. What type of shoe should I be looking for when I shop. I got two pairs of shoes right now one that you just need to take a brush on and its ok but the other is the one I like the one where you use that kiwi shoe polish on .. Any help on this matter would be appreciated

When I go shopping for dress shoes , how do i know which ones are the ones I can use shoe polish on ?
Anything with a nap of sorts, like suede, and isn%26#039;t shiny, use a brush. Shiny shoes like leather, and faux-leathers, can be polished. When in doubt, ask at the shoe store.



diseases

No comments:

Post a Comment