Monday, August 3, 2009

I spilled nail polish remover on dark brown leather couch. It took out the color in that spot? what can i do

I DID TRY SHOE POLISH BUT THAT DIDN'T WORK AT ALL. ALSO, HAVEN'T YET TRIED A LEATHER DYE BUT IF I DO I DON'T WANT TO RUIN THE COUCH. IT DOESN'T SEEM TO ABSORB ANYTHING, I TRIED VASELINE AND OIL ETC AND THEY ALL JUST WIPE OFF. SO DON'T KNOW IF A DYE WOULD ABSORB EITHER? ANY SUGGESTIONS?

I spilled nail polish remover on dark brown leather couch. It took out the color in that spot? what can i do
Contact the manufacturer (the label should be under the seat or under the couch. They usually have fixes for every possible problem. There are "mending and patching" products but I would call for advice first.
Reply:Sounds as if your couch's leather is sealed.That's why nothing will stick.Try googling LEATHER REPAIR KIT,and you will no doubt find many products to help you.



home theater

No comments:

Post a Comment