Monday, August 3, 2009

I have to do a make believe persuasive speech about how shoe polish helps against the problem of dog fighting?

I know it sounds crazy but it's an actual assignment.... Everything including the sources can be made up... I'm just having trouble thinking how to tie the two things together. Any ideas???? Thanks!! =)

I have to do a make believe persuasive speech about how shoe polish helps against the problem of dog fighting?
you could say chemicals in shoe polish when sniffed by dog, make it more tame.
Reply:Hi,


Your question got me curious. So, I looked around. The only link I found was w/M.Vick(sp?). The football A**hole who was killing dogs for entertainment. It seems a number of white guys were using shoe polish to darken their faces, %26amp; dressing up as a disgraced Vick.



loan

No comments:

Post a Comment