Friday, July 31, 2009

How do I remove dried liquid shoe polish from my cream carpet without leaving a mark?

What you need to do with this stain is use a solvent type product. Since you don't have the professional stuff try using orange glo or even 409. The most important thing to do is rinse the stain with a wet vac to remove all the reside, or the spot may come back.





If you have fingernail polish try acetate. Blot the chemical onto the spot and then remove with a towel and repeat, keep on doing this until stain is gone or you stop getting colour transfer. Then rinse the stain with a wet vac and water to remove all the reside,

How do I remove dried liquid shoe polish from my cream carpet without leaving a mark?
Try Greased Lightning. Its a auto detail product found and I purchase it at WalMart. Follow the directions, works great.
Reply:Try SPOT SHOT! AMAZING!



neutral skin tone

No comments:

Post a Comment