Saturday, July 25, 2009

Can I use black shoe polish to bring back my (water stained) black leather jacket ?

I was given a beautiful imported Italian black leather jacket and was caught in the rain on more than one occasion. As a result there are a grey/green sort of stains in those places. I want my beautiful jacket back, please.

Can I use black shoe polish to bring back my (water stained) black leather jacket ?
in most shoe departments, next to the polish are bottles of shoe stains,, you can stain the jacket and you CAN use polish on it as long as you rub and polish it good so it is protected and cleaned,, very little polish will remain..
Reply:Not a good idea, since it will rub off (especially on your car seat) pretty soon! There are products, albeit more pricey, that are designed just for this purpose. Stop by your local leather goods store and just search on the web to find them.



Yellow Teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment