Saturday, July 25, 2009

Can i use shoe polish on my leather couch in the warn areas?

Only if it is a clear polish, and you really polish it off well. You could also try "hide food".

Can i use shoe polish on my leather couch in the warn areas?
Shoe polish wouldn't be too bad, but keep in mind that if it doesn't completely dry, then it could rub off onto clothing.





If you do use shoe polish, cover the area with cloth (a sheet would work well) for a couple of days. The cloth will protect clothing, take any excess shoe polish off, and help absorb excess moisture from the polish. Just, keep in mind that, you probably wont want to use that sheet for much after.





I'm sorry, but I'm not sure what to do if that doesn't work. If it's a brown or black leather, you could try gently rubbing used coffee grounds into the area for their natural dark color, but I've only tried that for cloth (it comes out looking kind-of like a dark tan) - I really don't know if it would work on leather.



myspace

No comments:

Post a Comment