Saturday, July 25, 2009

How can I get shoe polish stain out of my carpet?

Hi


I would recommend using a wet vac and slowly pour hot water (almost to the boiling point) on the spot and vacuum it up at the same time (this will open up the dye ports on the carpet fibre releasing the stain. and remove the residue from the carpet). If the stain is still visible than use a little carpet spotter on it or Dawn dishwashing liquid (2 or 3 drops into one cup of water) and repeat step 1. The stain may come back in a few days so you may have to do this a few times. Please DO NOT put anything on the carpet that was not made for carpet. At this point if the stain is still there please call a carpet cleaner..





Carpet cleaner of 14 years

How can I get shoe polish stain out of my carpet?
dont think u can
Reply:what we do in camp is to use toothpaste or insect repellant.


Hope it might help.



flower

No comments:

Post a Comment